Cutting Boards and Charcuterie Boards
- Hand wash only with a mild dish soap
- Do not soak
- Pat the surface to dry and leave the board to fully air dry
- Apply mineral oil or board balms to wood boards when wood appears dry or every 3-5 washes.
- If a wood board is accidentally soaked and the wood fibers raise, lightly sand with a 1,000+ grit sandpaper until smooth, rinse, then apply board balm or mineral oil once dry.
Stainless Steel Tumblers and Water Bottles
- Hand wash the tumbler body (dishwashers will break the vacuum seal)
- Lids are dishwasher safe
- Replacement parts are available for the Polar Camel (R) brand tumblers and bottles.
- Avoid piercing the surface or excessive rubbing of abrasive surfaces on leatherette
- If cleaning is necessary, use water and a mild dish soap, dry immediately.
- Hand wash only using a soft cloth or soft sponge
- Do not excessively scrub the engraving
- Towel dry to avoid water marks